This specialty diagnoses and treats general problems of the urinary tract in men, women and children, along with prostate and sexual dysfunction problems in men.
• Prostate cancer...silent but treatable
• Clinic celebrates 15th birthday
• For Dr. Don McKnight, electronic files replace those old, cumbersome paper records.
• Dr. Carraher runs third Boston Marathon
• Urologists use 'robots' for some surgeries
• The controversy surrounding screening for prostate cancer
• Physician assistant focuses on women’s urology
28 Medical Center Drive
Jackson, TN 38301
731-427-9971 • 800-748-9855
David Burleson, M.D.
John Carraher, M.D.
Ray Howard, M.D.
Peter Lawrence, M.D.
Don McKnight, M.D.
Scott Yarbro, M.D.
Ashley Brown, P.A.
Founded by Dr. Scott Yarbro in 1989, Jackson Urological Associates specializes in treating diseases of the urinary tract. The clinic is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. The physicians also rotate seeing patients in nine satellite clinics: Dyersburg, Union City, Milan, Brownsville, Humboldt, Huntingdon, Parsons and Savannah.
Working with Dr. Yarbro at the clinic are Dr. David Burleson, Dr. Don McKnight, Dr. John Carraher, Dr. Ray Howard and Dr. Peter Lawrence. For pictures and more information about the doctors, click on their names, above.
Physicians Assistant Ashley Brown joined the clinic to help treat female patients. Brown specializes in women’s urology. She earned a master’s degree in physician assistant studies from Bethel University in McKenzie. She has a bachelor’s degree in human development and family science, with a child and family services emphasis, from Oklahoma State University.