This specialty diagnoses and treats medical and surgical problems with the eye.
• Cataract surgery can correct vision to near perfect
• Summer is a dangerous time for eye injuries
• Diagnosing and treating glaucoma, retinal disease earlier
• Physician reflects on 'renaissance' of eye care
• Dr. Herron has 'rewarding' career
• Cataracts: We all get them if we live long enough
668 Skyline Drive
Jackson, TN 38301
731-424-2414 • 800-894-2414
Bruce Herron, M.D.
Arthur Woods, M.D.
Mark Bateman, M.D.
Sean Neel, M.D.
Jason Sullivan, M.D.
Hilary Grissom, M.D.
The Eye Clinic's six ophthalmologists and staff offer the latest surgical procedures, including LASIK surgery, eye examinations, contact lens fitting, optical dispensaries with fashion eyewear, and vision screening. The clinic started in Jackson in 1963 with one physician and has grown to the largest group of ophthalmologists and optometrists in the Jackson area with offices in Jackson, Dyersburg, Selmer, Lexington and Huntingdon.
The Eye Clinic is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and handles emergencies 24 hours a day.